Government Contracts and Grants
George C. Tagg, Jr.
GTC 360° Advisors assists our clients in navigating the complex, specific requirements of government contracting and grants with our comprehensive expertise across the government policy and procurement landscape. We also provide hard-to-find subject matter experts to develop and execute the entire grant and contract proposal process. Our team works closely with our clients to design and deliver innovative, agile solutions at the local, state, federal, and international levels.
GTC 360° Advisors provides grant and procurement mapping, capture strategy, and proposal solutions for a variety of clients, from defense contractors, global technology companies, transportation companies, and nonprofits focused on workforce development. Our knowledge is based on legal expertise combined with decades of experience working inside the federal government. GTC 360° Advisors helps clients navigate complicated procurement processes, decisionmakers, and requirements.
Expertise in the Federal and State Government Marketplaces
- We help our clients navigate the complex federal contracting space based on our significant experience working inside and outside the federal government. We have won over $350M and counting in federal contracts and grants for our clients at the state and federal levels.
Full-Range of Capture Services for Government Contracts and Grants
- We work closely with our clients to identify and prioritize specific contract and grant opportunities that match their needs, on local, state, federal, and international levels.
- GTC 360° Advisors provides end-to-end value proposition and marketing refinement, grant and RFP identification, capture planning, direct engagement, proposal writing and management, and post-award program management and reporting.
- Our clients have been awarded contracts and grants across the following industries: agriculture, artificial intelligence, construction and engineering, defense, disaster assistance, healthcare, and transportation technology.
Socio-economic Certifications, Teaming, and Contract Vehicles
- As part of our mission, we help socio-economically disadvantaged partners navigate the government contracting landscape to obtain the certifications they need to compete and shore up any gaps through strategic teaming relationships.
State and Local Government and Education (SLED) outreach
- GTC 360° Advisors has experience working closely with state and local governments and educational institutions to enable them to obtain funding to purchase our clients’ products and services.
Proposal Writing, Management, and Submission
- We develop and prepare compelling proposals for our clients, working with their teams and partners to develop successful win theme strategies, value propositions, and key differentiators.
- Our team provides comprehensive proposal writing, proposal management, graphic design, editing, and external review in addition to post-award program management and reporting.
- We develop key performance indicators (KPIs) to continuously monitor the contract/grant proposal process and ensure optimal implementation through transparent project goals and timelines.
Premier Policy Navigation from LocalNationalInternational
- We steer our clients through local, state, federal, and international policy landscapes. Our team has deep expertise in city, state, federal, and international regulation, practices, and procedures.